The Belle-vue Prestige patio door is a hybrid model featuring low-maintenance PVC on the inside and durable aluminum on the outside. Standard Doors has designed the Prestige door to meet your needs through a combination of elegance and practicality.
Equipped with an exclusive locking system, it offers the highest level of protection against break-ins. The Belle-vue Prestige door is the perfect solution for those looking for both security and energy efficiency.
The handle is very easy to grip, thanks to advanced ergonomics. You’ll feel safe knowing that it meets the criteria for Level 40 certification, the highest security rating in North America. Made from ultra-resistant material, it will never tarnish.
Features and benefits: :
- Extruded aluminum
- Durable polyester powder finish
- 3½” panes
- Low-E glass with argon gas
- Exclusive tandem ball bearing rollers that work silently and effortlessly and never go off track
- Exclusive Level 40 locking system
- Handle built to last
- Threshold covered in clear anodized aluminum
- Hidden top track
- Exclusive heavy-duty screen that glides gently and silently and never goes off track
- Very low maintenance
- Amber or grey tinted glass, false muntins, one- or two-point mortise handle, keyed lock, security bar, fanlight, sidelights and more
- Triple glazing with double Low-E glass and argon gas, providing superior energy efficiency and noise reduction
- Built-in Eclipse blinds with Low-e glass (argon gas not available)
Note: Products shown may be discontinued without notice.